Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year Countdown @ Capricciosa

A post that was suppose to come out right after New Year 2012, I guess a few days late wouldn't matter, it is just a small posting of the new year countdown gathering will friends. I guess the pictures speaks for itself.

A group of 10 of us, ordered, eat, drink, joke, laugh & even exchange gifts (that was suppose to take place before X'mas but never came about). After dinner, was a walk in the mall (Swy Pyrd), then buzzing and queueing (by golly, it was far longer than usual) for ChaTime before heading over to Swy Rsrt Hotel & Spa before the struck of midnight.

It has been a while since Sunway actually let-out fireworks display, but this year, they sure did put on a 'bang' show.









I can't really recall the names of these dishes which is quite common on any Italian Restaurant menu in Malaysia, but all I can say is, it really taste's good.

Cheers to good health & happier times ahead.

4 comments:

FiSh said...

hi edmund :) i think the food in Capricciosa restaurant is good but quite pricy, nice place for celebrations thou.

Chien said...

@fishie , it's quite pricy BUT it worth =D slurrpp... x)

Foodeverywhere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Foodeverywhere said...

The texture of the pasta, definately amazing....I didnt quite like what I ordered but I would go back and try the pizzas. See my post at http://foodeverywhere.wordpress.com/2011/10/19/capricciosa-pasta-and-pizza-bandar-sunway/